Ashton Vale Pre-School aims to:
· Provide high quality care and education for children primarily below statutory school age;
· Work in partnership with parents to help children to learn and develop;
· Add to the life and well-being of its local community; and
· Offer children and their parents a service, which promotes equality and values diversity.
As a member of Ashton Vale Pre-School, your child:
· Is in a safe and stimulating environment;
· Is given generous care and attention, because of our high ratio of adults to children;
· Has the chance to join with other children and adults to live, play, work and learn together;
· Is helped to take forward her/his learning and development by being helped to build on what she/he already knows and can do;
· Has a personal key person who makes sure your child makes satisfying progress;
· Is in a Pre-School that sees you as a partner in helping your child to learn and develop; and
· Is in a Pre-School in which parents help to shape the service it offers.